NDIS for WonderFold Wagons
A WonderFold wagon may be the exact thing you need in order to leave the house safely and easily with your children. Depending on the model, a WonderFold Wagon can hold up to a massive 135kg.
- The harnesses are padded and have a 5-point safety buckle.
- The seats are removable which quickly transforms the pram into a wagon. The high sides and adjustable canopy creates a safe space for the child to feel secure if required.
- The sides of the wagon are fully ventilated.
- Multiple different exterior storage pockets and baskets, allow for additional medical equipment to be carried.
To request a simple, straight forward quote (to be charged to one NDIS customer
number), please request an automated quote via the applicable link below.
Should you require a more complex quote, for example, split between two NDIS customers, or for a specific portion only to be billed to NDIS, then please complete the applicable form below and we will send you a manual quote.
* Please note that we are unable to hold any stock, so in the event that your requested products are sold out, we will contact you to discuss alternatives.
Confused about which wagon may suit your family best, this blog explains the differences between the WonderFold and the Larktale Wagons.